for ALL Permanent Cosmetic Make-up Applications
Follow these rules for at least 7 days
1. Do not touch the healing pigment area with your fingers. Your fingers may contain bacteria that can cause infection.
2. Apply a light coat of petroleum jelly (Vaseline) 3 to 5 times daily and before bathing until the treated area is healed completely. Always use a clean cotton swab, not your fingers.
3. Do not apply cosmetics. Do not dye your hair. Do not expose the treated area to sunlight or ultraviolet rays. Do not enter swimming pools, hot tubs, rivers, lakes, etc. No contact with animals. No gardening for 10 days.
4. Do not rub, scratch or interfere with the healing of the treated area. You will remove pigmentation from treatment if you remove dry skin or blood too soon.
5. Use a sunscreen (SPF 100+) after healing to avoid discoloration of the treated area.
6. Do not use AHA products (glycolic, lactic acid). They will discolor the treated area. Read the product label.
7. Use satin pillowcases during healing.
8. Do not give blood for 1 year after treatment (US Red Cross policy).
9. A second treatment should be scheduled 30 to 45 days after the first. All permanent makeup takes 2 treatments. Do not judge the outcome until after your second treatment.
10. Call, text or email Vicky if you have any questions or concerns. Do not be shy.
11. If there is any swelling, itching, and blistering of the treated area, stop using all products and call Vicky immediately. You may be allergic.
12. If (a) your treated area is very red, swollen or very painful, (b) you see red lines between the treated area and your heart, (c) you have an elevated temperature, or (d) you see white fluid (puss) from the treated area, see a doctor. If you have an infection, you need medical attention.
If you do not follow these rules, the pigment may be lost. All permanent cosmetics require multiple treatments. Annual treatment is recommended to protect your investment.